1. Introduction These terms and conditions and the documents referred to below (the "Terms") apply to your use of the current website (the "Site") and its related or connected services (collectively, the "Service"). You should carefully review these Terms as they contain important information about your rights and obligations in relation to your use of the Site and constitute a legally binding agreement between you - our customer (the "Customer") and us (the "Site"). By using this Site and/or accessing the Service, you, whether a guest or a registered user with an account ("Account"), agree to be bound by these Terms, together with any changes, which may be posted at any time. If you do not accept these Terms, you must refrain from accessing the Service and using the Site. The Service is owned by Treidou, Inc., a company registered in US, with a registered address in 651 N Broad St Suite 201, Middletown, DE 19709 US.
2. General Terms We reserve the right to revise and amend the Terms (including any documents referenced and linked below) at any time. You should periodically visit this page to review the Terms and Conditions. Changes will be binding and effective immediately upon posting on this website. If you object to any of these changes, you must immediately stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Site after such posting will indicate your agreement to be bound by the Terms as amended. Any bets not settled prior to the entry into force of the amended Terms will be subject to the pre-existing Terms. If Treidou's Terms and Conditions are updated, the platform will notify you and ask you to confirm your consent.
3. Your obligations You acknowledge that at all times when accessing the Site and using the Service: 3.1. You are over 18 years of age or of legal age where the activities of buying and selling digital currencies are permitted by the law or jurisdiction that applies to you. We reserve the right to request proof of age documents at any time. 3.2. You have legal capacity and can enter into a legally binding agreement with us. You must not access the Site or use the Service if you do not have legal capacity. 3.3. You are aware that the right to access and use the Site and any products offered on it may be illegal in some countries. We cannot verify the legality of the service in all jurisdictions, therefore, you are responsible for determining whether your access to and use of our website complies with applicable laws in your country and you guarantee to us that trading in digital currencies will not are illegal in the territory where you reside. 3.4. When attempting to open an account or use the site, it is the user's responsibility to verify that the type of trading is legal in that particular jurisdiction. 3.5. You are the authorized user of the payment method you use and all funds, which are in your account and used on the Services, are legal. 3.6. You must make all payments to us in good faith and not attempt to reverse a payment made or take any action that will cause such payment to be reversed by a third party. 3.7. You are not acting on behalf of another party or for any commercial purposes, but only on your own behalf as a private individual in a personal capacity. 3.8. You must not attempt to manipulate any marketplace or element within the Service in bad faith or in a manner that adversely affects the integrity of the Service or us. 3.9. In general, you must act in good faith regarding your use of the Service at all times using the Service. 3.10. You or, if applicable, your employees, employers, agents or family members are not registered as Affiliates in our Affiliate program. 3.11. By using Treidou at any time, you agree to only provide us with true, real and objective data by default and when we request it. 3.12. You understand the volatility of the crypto market and accept the possibility of changing the price of your currency/coins at all times. 3.13. You are a mentally competent person and do not suffer from a gambling addiction. In the event that a person with such a problem enters the Site - the responsibility lies solely with him. 3.14. You agree not to use any third-party software in any of the subdivisions of Treidou, as well as not to abuse any malfunction found on the platform.
4. Restricted use 4.1. You must not use the Service: 4.1.1. If you are under the age of 18 (or under the age of majority as stipulated in the laws of the jurisdiction applicable to you) or if you are not legally capable of entering into a legally binding agreement with us or acting as an agent for, or otherwise on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 (or a minor as required by the laws of the jurisdiction applicable to you); 4.1.2. If you reside in a country in which access to online digital currency trading for its residents or for anyone within that country is prohibited; 4.1.3. To collect nicknames, email addresses and/or other information from other Customers by any means (for example, sending spam, other types of unsolicited emails or unauthorized framing or linking to the Service); 4.1.4. To disrupt or improperly affect or influence the activities of other Customers or the operation of the Service in general; 4.1.5. To promote unsolicited commercial advertisements, affiliate links and other forms of solicitation that may be removed from the Service without notice; 4.1.6. In any way that, in our reasonable opinion, could be considered as an attempt to: (i) cheat the Service or another Customer using the Service; or (ii) colluding with any other Customer using the Service to gain an unfair advantage; 4.1.7. To violate any of our Intellectual Property Rights; 4.1.8. For any illegal activity; 4.1.9. Creating multiple accounts for purposes of collusion, fraud, abuse of the service and/or any type of manipulation of the service is prohibited and may result in account termination. 4.2. You may not sell or transfer your account to a third party, nor may you acquire an account from a third party. 4.3. We may immediately terminate your Account upon written notice to you if you use the Service for any unauthorized purpose. We may also take legal action against you for doing so in certain circumstances.
5. Registration You agree that at all times when using the Service: 5.1. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a registration application from any applicant in our sole discretion and without any obligation to communicate a specific reason. 5.2 Before using the Service, you must personally complete the registration form and read and accept these Terms. We may require you to become a verified customer, which includes passing certain procedures. It may be necessary to provide valid proof of identification and any other documents that may be deemed necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, a photo ID (copy of passport, driver's license or national ID card) and a recent utility bill listing your name and address as proof of residency. We reserve the right to suspend purchases or restrict account options on any account until the necessary information is received. 5.3. If you register by email, you must provide accurate contact information, including a valid email address (“Registered Email Address”), and update this information in the future to keep it accurate. It is your responsibility to keep your contact details on your account up to date. Failure to do so may result in you not receiving notifications and important Account-related information, including changes we make to these Terms. We identify and communicate with our customers through their registered email addresses. It is the Customer's responsibility to maintain an active and exclusive email account, provide us with the correct email address, and notify the Company of any changes to their email address. Each customer is fully responsible for maintaining the security of their registered email address to prevent the use of their registered email address by third parties. The Company shall not be liable for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to result from communications between the Company and the Customer using the Registered Email Address. We will immediately suspend your account upon written notice to you to that effect if you knowingly provide false or inaccurate personal information. 5.4 You are only allowed to register one account with the Service. Accounts are subject to immediate termination if you are found to have multiple accounts on file with us. This includes the use of representatives, relatives, associates, affiliates, related parties, connected persons and/or third parties operating on your behalf. 5.5. To ensure your financial worth and to confirm your identity, we may ask you to provide us with additional personal information, such as your first and last name, or use any third-party information providers we deem necessary. If any additional personal information is to be obtained from third party sources, we will inform you of the data obtained. 5.6. You must keep your password safe. As long as the requested account information has been provided correctly, we are entitled to assume that purchases and deposits were made by you. We advise you to change your password regularly and never share it with any third parties. It is your responsibility to protect your password and any failure to do so will be at your own risk. You may disconnect from the Service at the end of each session. If you believe that any of your account information is being misused by a third party, or if your account has been hacked or your password has been discovered by a third party, you must notify us immediately. You must notify us if your registered email address has been hacked, we may, however, require you to provide additional information/documentation so that we can verify your identity. We will immediately suspend your account as soon as we become aware of such an incident. In the meantime, you are responsible for all activities on your account, including third-party access, whether or not the access has been authorized by you. 5.7. You must not, at any time, transmit any content or other information about the Service to another Customer or any other party by means of screen capture (or other similar method), nor display any information or content in a frame or any other way. way that is different from how it would be if that Customer or third party had typed the Service URL into the browser line. 5.8. By registering, you will be able to use all the payment methods available on the site. 5.9. We are under no obligation to open an account for you and the registration page on our website is just an invitation to a treatment. It is entirely at our discretion whether or not to proceed with opening an Account for you, and if we decline to open an Account for you, we are under no obligation to provide you with a reason for the refusal. 5.10. Upon receipt of your application, we may contact you to request further information and/or documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory and legal obligations. 5.11. Users who register by email need to verify their account (via email). If this is not done within 30 days, we will delete this account. The company reserves the right to change this period. 5.12. We only allow one account per email address. 5.13. We comply with the laws of Brazil. All suspicious transactions will be investigated. In such cases, the Company is prohibited from informing the player or third parties involved in the investigation. An exception may be information that an investigation is ongoing or may be carried out or that information has been or may be transmitted to the competent authorities. In the event of suspicious activity, the Company has the right to suspend, freeze, block, delete or terminate a player's account and withhold funds in accordance with the law or if required by the relevant authorities. 5.17. If you violate these Terms, or we reasonably suspect that you have, we may, with or without notice, terminate your account. In such event, all balances will be frozen and your account will be closed, and we may also confiscate and recover from your account balance the amount of winnings awarded or paid to you and all bonuses, bonus money and other incentives, which you shall forfeit in such a case. Then, at your request and subject to our discretion, we will return the remainder of your account's real money balance (if any) to you, subject to reasonable charges, regulatory obligations and our ability to do so using the payment method we have verified. as belonging exclusively to you.
6. Your account 6.1. The balance in the accounts is presented through the Treids and or Dings token. 6.2 We do not give credit for using the Service. 6.3. We may terminate or suspend an Account if you are not or if we believe you are not complying with these Terms, or to ensure the integrity or fairness of the Service, or if we have other reasonable reasons to do so. We cannot always give advance notice. If we close or suspend your account due to your failure to comply with these terms. 6.4 We reserve the right to close or suspend any account without notice and without returning all funds. Contractual obligations that have already expired, however, will be honored. 6.5 We reserve the right to refuse, restrict, cancel or limit any purchase at any time for any reason. 6.6. If any amount is mistakenly credited to your account it will remain our property and when we become aware of any error we will notify you and the amount will be withdrawn from your account. 6.7. You must inform us as soon as you become aware of any errors regarding your account. In the event that we believe, in our sole discretion, that you are taking undue advantage of any bonus or have performed any other act in bad faith in relation to a bonus, promotion offered on the website, we will have the right to block or terminate your and, in such circumstances, we will have no obligation to refund any funds that may be in your account. 6.8. If you wish to terminate your account with us, you may use the account removal buttons available on your user panel. 6.9. Treidou will not keep any kind of history after the account is closed. 6.10. When the user makes an account termination request, the user accepts the fact that their account will never be unlocked. It is very advisable to consume all your funds before closing the account.
7. Inactive accounts 7.1. Treidou does not block or suspend inactive accounts (an account that has not been used for a long period of time).
8. Deposit of funds 8.1. You agree to pay in full any and all payments and charges due to us or payment providers in connection with your use of the Service. You also agree not to make any chargebacks or waive or cancel or reverse any of your deposits and, in any event, you will refund and compensate us for such unpaid deposits, including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting your deposit. and agree that any winnings from wagers using such refunded funds will be forfeited. 8.2. Funds arising from criminal and/or illegal and/or unauthorized activities must not be deposited on the Site. 8.3. We reserve the right to forfeit any positive balance in your account in the event of fraud, criminal activity or forgery. 8.4. We do not offer refunds for deposits and purchases made on treidou.com, except as provided herein. By depositing money or purchasing tokens, you agree not to make any chargebacks, reversals, refunds or otherwise cancel any deposits to your account, and you agree to refund and compensate us for unpaid deposits.
9. Payment Transactions and Processors 9.1. You are fully responsible for paying all monies owed to us. You must make all payments to us in good faith and not attempt to reverse a payment made or take any action that will cause such payment to be reversed by a third party in order to avoid a liability legitimately incurred. You will reimburse us for any chargeback, denial or reversal of payment you make and any loss suffered by us as a result thereof. 9.2. Before making a deposit or purchase, the user must be sure of the accuracy of the amount of tokens they are depositing or purchasing, as well as meeting the minimum purchase and deposit amount to ensure that the purchase or deposit is credited and reflected in the balance.
10. Errors 10.1. You are obligated to inform us immediately as soon as you become aware of any errors in the Service. In the event that communication or system errors or bugs or viruses occur in connection with the Service and/or payments as a result of a defect or error in the Service, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect costs, expenses , losses or claims arising out of or resulting from such errors, and we reserve the right to void all games/bets in question and take any other action to correct such errors.
11. Communications and Notices 11.1. All communications and notices to be provided by you pursuant to these Terms must be submitted via a Customer Support form on the Site. 11.2. All communications and notices to be provided by us under these Terms to you, unless otherwise specified in these Terms, will be posted on the Site and/or sent to the Registered Email Address that we maintain in our system for Customer relevant. The method of communication will be at our sole and exclusive discretion. 11.3. All communications and notices to be provided under these Terms by you or us must be in writing in the English language and must be provided to and from the email address registered to your account. 11.4. From time to time, we may contact you by email with the aim of providing you with betting information, exclusive promotional offers and other information from treidou.com. You agree to receive these emails when you agree to these Terms by registering on the Site. You can opt out of receiving promotional offers from us at any time by changing your account settings.
12. Matters beyond our control We cannot be held responsible for any failure or delay in the provision of the Service due to a Force Majeure event that could reasonably be considered beyond our control, despite our execution of reasonable preventative measures, such as: an act of God; commercial or labor dispute; power cut; act, failure or omission of any government or authority; obstruction or failure of telecommunications services; or any other delay or failure caused by a third party, and we will not be liable for any resulting loss or damage you may suffer. In such event, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend the Service without incurring any liability.
13. Intellectual Property 13.1. Any unauthorized use of our name and logo may result in legal action against you. 13.2. As between you and us, we are the sole owners of the rights in and to the Service, our technology, software and business systems (the "Systems"), as well as our odds. you must not use your personal profile for your own business gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser); and when selecting a nickname for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it as we deem appropriate. 13.3. You may not use our URL, trademarks, trade names and/or trade dress, logos ("Marks") and/or our odds in connection with any product or service other than ours that in any way may confuse Customers or in public or that in any way belittles us. 13.4. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, we and our licensors do not grant you any express or implied rights, licenses, titles or interests in the Systems or Marks and all such rights, licenses, titles and interests specifically retained by us and our licensors. You agree not to use any automatic or manual device to monitor or copy web pages or content within the Service. Any unauthorized use or reproduction may result in legal action against you.
14. Your license 14.1. Subject to these Terms and your compliance with them, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Service for your personal, non-commercial purposes only. Our license to you ends if our agreement with you under these Terms ends. 14.2. Except in relation to your own content, you may not, under any circumstances, modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, upload, post, distribute, perform, display, create derivative works or in any other way exploit the Service. and/or any part of the content contained therein or the software contained therein, except as expressly permitted in these Terms or otherwise on the Site. No information or content on the Service or made available to you in connection with the Service may be modified or altered, merged with other data or published in any form, including, for example, screen capture or database and any other activity intended to collect , store, rearrange or manipulate such information or content. 14.3. Any non-compliance by you with this Clause may also be a violation of our or third parties' intellectual property and other proprietary rights that may subject you to civil liability and/or criminal prosecution.
15. Your conduct and safety 15.1. For your protection and the protection of all our Customers, the posting of any content on the Service, as well as conduct related thereto and/or the Service, that is in any way illegal, inappropriate or undesirable is strictly prohibited ("Prohibited Behavior " ) 15.2. If you engage in Prohibited Behavior, or we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are engaging in Prohibited Behavior, your Account and/or your access to or use of the Service may be terminated immediately without notice. Legal action may be taken against you by another customer, third parties, enforcement authorities and/or us in connection with the fact that you have engaged in prohibited behavior. 15.3. Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to, accessing or using the Service to: promote or share information that you know is false, misleading or illegal; conduct any illegal or illegal activity, such as, without limitation, any activity that promotes or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise, violates another Customer's or third party's privacy or other rights, or that creates or spreads computer viruses; harm minors in any way; transmit or make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, lewd, violent, hateful, or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable; transmit or make available any content that you are not entitled to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, including, without limitation, any content that infringes any third party copyright, trademark or other intellectual property and proprietary rights; transmit or make available any content or material that contains any software or other computer virus or programming code (including HTML) designed to interrupt, destroy or alter the functionality of the Service, its presentation or any other website, computer software or hardware; interfere with, disrupt or reverse engineer the Service in any way, including, without limitation, intercepting, emulating or redirecting the communication protocols used by us, creating or using cheats, mods or hacks or any other software designed to modify the Service , or using any software that intercepts or collects information from or through the Service; retrieve or index any information from the Service using any robot or other automated mechanism; engage in any activity or action that, in our sole and unrestricted discretion, results or may result in fraud or fraud by another Customer; transmit or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or mass mailings, such as, but not limited to, junk e-mail, instant messages, "spam", chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation; create accounts on the website by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses; impersonate another customer or any other third party; use of cheating and unfair advantages, including system malfunctions and errors, also use of bots (automatic players) or exploitation of "bugs"; criminal activities, including money laundering and other criminal intrusions. 15.4. The above list of Prohibited Behavior is not exhaustive and may be modified by us at any time or from time to time. We reserve the right to investigate and take all actions that, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate or necessary in the circumstances, including, without limitation, deleting Customer's postings from the Service and/or terminating their Account, and taking any action against any Customer or third party that directly or indirectly, or intentionally allows any third party to directly or indirectly engage in Prohibited Behavior, with or without notice to such Customer or third party.
17. Complaints 17.1. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, you should contact our Customer Service Department via the links on the website and use your registered email address for all communications with us. If a user has a complaint, you should write an email about a dispute to our customer service team at [email protected] 17.2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we do not assume any liability to you or any third party in responding to any complaint we receive or taking action in relation thereto. 17.3. In the event that a dispute arises between you and us, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach an agreed solution. In the event that our Customer Service Department is unable to reach an agreed solution with you, the matter will be referred to our management.
18. Assignment Neither these Terms nor any of the rights or obligations described herein may be assigned by you without our prior written consent, which consent will not be unreasonably withheld. We may, without your consent, assign all or any part of our rights and obligations described herein to any third party, provided that such third party is able to provide a service of substantially similar quality to the Service, by posting a written notice to that effect on the Service.
19. Divisibility In the event that any provision of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be unenforceable or invalid, the relevant provision must be modified to allow it to be enforced in accordance with the intent of the original text to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. The validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms will not be affected.
20. Violação destes Termos 20.1. Sem limitar nossos outros recursos, podemos suspender ou encerrar sua Conta e nos recusar a continuar a fornecer o Serviço a você, em qualquer caso, sem aviso prévio, se, em nossa opinião razoável, você violar qualquer termo material destes Termos. Notificação de qualquer ação tomada será, entretanto, prontamente fornecida a você. 20.2. Você concorda em indenizar totalmente, defender e isentar de responsabilidade a Treidou e seus proprietários, diretores, agentes e funcionários de e contra todas as reivindicações, demandas, responsabilidades, danos, perdas, custos e despesas, incluindo honorários advocatícios e quaisquer outros encargos de qualquer natureza causado, que pode surgir como resultado de: (i) violação deste Acordo, no todo ou em parte; (ii) violação por você de qualquer lei ou direitos de terceiros; e (iii) uso do Serviço por você.
21. General Provisions 21.1. Agreement term. These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you access or use the Service or are a Customer or visitor to the Site. These Terms will survive termination of your account for any reason. 21.2. Gender. Words importing the singular number must include the plural and vice versa, words importing the masculine gender must include the feminine and neuter genders and vice versa, and words importing persons must include individuals, partnerships, associations, trusts, unincorporated organizations and corporations. 21.3. Renounce. No waiver by us, whether by conduct or otherwise, of a breach or threatened breach by you of any term or condition of these Terms will be effective against, or binding on, us unless made in writing and duly signed by us, and, unless otherwise provided for in the written waiver, will be limited to the specific breach waived. Failure on our part to enforce any term or condition of these Terms at any time shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or our right to enforce such provision at any other time. 21.4. Recognition. Hereinafter, by accessing or using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to each of the paragraphs of these Terms. As a result, you irrevocably waive any argument, claim, demand or proceeding contrary to anything contained in these Terms. 21.5. Tongue. In case there is a discrepancy between the Portuguese/English version of these rules and any other language version, the Portuguese version (PT/BR) will be considered correct. 21.6. Applicable law. These Terms are governed by the law in force in Brazil; and you unconditionally and irrevocably submit to the exclusive (sole) right of the courts of Belo Horizonte's jurisdiction to resolve any dispute (including claims for compensation and counterclaims), which may arise because of the creation, validity, effect, interpretation or action, or legal relationships established by the Terms or otherwise arising under the Terms; and you irrevocably waive any right you may have to oppose an action brought in those courts, or to claim that the action was brought in an inconvenient venue, or that such courts do not have jurisdiction. Nothing in this clause shall limit Treidou's right to commence proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the commencement of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the commencement of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, simultaneously or otherwise, to the extent permitted by law of such other jurisdiction. 21.7. Total agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your access to and use of the Service and supersede all other prior agreements and communications, whether oral or written, with respect to the subject matter hereof. the terms; and you irrevocably waive any right you may have to oppose an action brought in those courts, or to claim that the action was brought in an inconvenient venue, or that such courts do not have jurisdiction. Nothing in this clause shall limit Treidou's right to commence proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the commencement of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the commencement of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, simultaneously or otherwise, to the extent permitted by law of such other jurisdiction. 21.8. Total agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your access to and use of the Service and supersede all other prior agreements and communications, whether oral or written, with respect to the subject matter hereof.